Digital and Analog Circuit Design
Depending on the application there will usually be a mix of analog and
digital circuitry around a microprocessor based subsystem.
I have many years of experience in the design of digital electronics and
microprocessor based systems. My analog design experience is limited
more to low frequency systems, rather than RF or microwave.
My specific design experience includes:
- Intel and Zilog Microprocessors and support ICs
- Altera Programmable Logic Devices
- all TTL and CMOS device families
- serial and parallel communications
- memory arrays
- displays: CRTs, LCDs, LED and fluorescent display types
- keypads and keyboards
- analog interface circuits: A/D, D/A, amplifiers, filters,
comparators, opto-isolators, current loops etc.
- output drive stages
- power supplies